- Provide structure to the existing circuit of competitive events.
- Grow number and quality of competitive curling events around Scotland.
- Provide high quality competitions in Scotland for international teams looking to improve their game outside of the European tour.
- Establish a 2nd tier competitive path for graduating juniors wishing to stay in the competitive game.
- Improve participation by encouraging strong local teams to travel to different rinks.
The Scottish Curling Tour was formed in 2011 to provide a competitive curling circuit in Scotland that will strive to meet the following objectives: